Saturday 12 May 2012

Yo.

Got Ben's man flu now. Feeling a bit poopy, but since Fran's bought us Assassin's Creed Revelations, I have something to take my mind off it ;D

Finally have a novel ending so I'm really excited to write that. Not today though, my mind is an absolute cloud. Can't think straight so probably not a good idea to try writing anything today. 

Had a good night at the pub, probably spent too much money on the bingo but hey, if you don't try, you don't get....I won 6 pound....I'm a millionaire xD xD 

Anyway, gonna get off and try to eat something, have a good night guys! :)

Nik

www.bedhair.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...