Wednesday 2 May 2012

And today.

Has been okay, lovely weather so Nik was in a good mood and so was Bear. We went a nice walk and then took her down to mums to see a very old Pippin. Tried to get him to do some exercise and he was not pleased at all, but he did some :)

Been getting the urge to write again, my only problem is, I'm embarrassed to read anything I write! It must be due to my anxiety and that I always think I'm not good enough to do anything and that it's gonna be a big pile of crap. So I'm just gonna read it any way. I need to. I can't remember where I got up to xD

So that's where I'll leave it, I have a "How to write a novel for Dummies." to read, best book I ever bought...though for £17.99 it bloody should be!

Nx

2 comments:

  1. I liked reading what you've wrote, keep it up and nothing you ever write will be a big pile of crap trust me. The best piece of advice I got was simply, "always use your own words". The person who said that meant, write how you feel comfortable and the hell with everyone else ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I will try to do that. Sometimes I feel a bit novice compared to novelists but I guess they all started somewhere! And I read enough Stephen King to have a good start :D

      So I will just have fun and see what happens :)

      Delete

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...