Monday 28 May 2012

'Sup :D

My day hasn't been that interesting, but since I'm back writing again I've been told to write more often to get the practice.

It's been roasting outside, literally! I could smell bacon and it was me! xD

Spent the day tidying, editing, walking my doggy wog and reading my book. Absolutely shattered now, I only got like 4 hours sleep last night because my little toe randomly started itching last night and wouldn't stop >.<

I've got prickly heat all over my left arm. It's spreading and apparently I'm not supposed to itch. Why can we never do all the things that feel good? xD Don't scratch your rashes, don't eat too much junk food, don't smoke or drink, don't kick random guys in the bal- never mind, you get the idea xD

So now I'm winding down to get to bed, hoping my little toe doesn't start again. He's so weird.

Found out something today, I am extremely nervous of talking on camera. I had to send a message to someone today and it took 7 attempts to get my words out. It was only a little message. But I overcame it so I think that's good. Was really going to back out but I thought it's just stupid to be nervous of that, there's nothing wrong with my voice. It's normal....I hope xD

And I'm going back to read my James Herbert now, it's bloody awesome :O

Nighty nighty! N X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...