Wednesday 9 May 2012

Waddup.

Watching Celebrity Juice, I bloody love it. Seen the Pammie Anderson one a lot though, still think she's awesome xD

Bear's fast asleep on the sofa with her head in a very weird position. Sure dogs aren't supposed to be able to do that...although she can also walk on two legs so I'm not sure she is a dog xD

Been writing again, trying to think of an ending that it awesome and not too common. But I read that there are only a certain amount of stories that are original and everything that people write about has been generally written before. Can't remember what the word for it was though.

So I'll just have to figure out how to tell my story in my own way.....or just steal the 28 Days Later ending.....nah I won't xD


Found a really good program to use, callled YWrite. Really useful for writers, you create the chapters and in the chapters go your scenes. You do it scene by scene so when you need to change or find something, its much easier. I love it. You also add your characters, locations, items etc. and tell it which scenes certain characters are in. Very helpful.

It's making my writing much easier, especially if I'm in the frame of mind where I only want to do a scene.

I'm only up to chapter 6 at the moment, although I may have made the chapters too big at this point. I won't be able to tell 'til I've wrote more.

I reckon around 25 chapters will be how long my story is, though I'm not sure, could end up being 14 depending on how long they are.

Still reading "Writing a novel and getting it published for DUMMIES" and it's the most helpful book I've ever read. You need to read it if you are interested in writing, it really helps get the imagination going.

So now I'm off to think! G'night dudes.

Nx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...