Monday 18 March 2013

I've been gone a while.

This is thanks to Tomb Raider and it's awesomeness, also due to continuing with my novel writing, which is scarily close to completion. Very nerve wracking but exciting at the same time, at least once it's done I can find out if it's a pile of shite or not xD 

I'm starting to feel calmer now, the anxiety has disappeared for a while so I can relax, thought I'd make the most of it! Got some cognitive behavioural therapy booked for later this month, hopefully will teach me how to cope a little better. It really worked 3 years ago so I'm thinking a refresher course will make all the difference. 

Now the anxiety is going down, my other life problems don't seem so bad. Well, some of them are still there, I just realised that I can cope no matter what happens. I've got through worse, when mum died in December, I didn't think I'd ever get through. The most important person in my life had gone, but I have come out the other side and none of the other life problems I have are ever going to come close to feeling like that. So I can relax now. Might as well make the most of it. 

So I've been spending most of my time playing Tomb Raider, writing the novel and spending time with dad and Shirl, they're the only people that talk to me really xD didn't really have much of a life before December and I don't now XD Hoping to change that though :) 

Why be mildly happy if you can be really happy?.......or, if you win the Lotto, MEGA happy XD 

NX 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...