Wednesday 13 March 2013

So my week so far...

Has been okay. Had the scan last week and after all that anxiety, the scan took four minutes and wasn't scary at all. So I treat myself by buying Tomb Raider for the XBOX!

I've been a massive Tomb Raider fan since the first one came out on Sega Saturn and I've been hooked ever since. There's nothing I love more, including 30 Seconds To Mars and we know how much I love them! I never liked the new company after Core Design closed and sold TR to Crystal Dynamics, the new games seemed rather Americanized and it lost its darkness and edge. But Square Enix have come in and brought her back with a vengeance!

This new one is awesome, I literally can't stop playing it once I've started and I've fallen in love with Lara Croft all over again. She was my idol growing up. A strong woman who goes after what she wants...and she can climb like a spider monkey xD

So yeah, definitely give TR a go if you've been thinking about getting it, its worth the money!

I'll blog more about life and Lara soon!

NX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...