Thursday 17 May 2012

The TV.

Do you ever feel like the TV is just there sucking the life outta you? It steals your concentration from everything else you could be doing. 

Never been a big fan of the TV. Only reason I turn it on is for background noise. But Ben loves it. 

When he's home the TV is always on. It's so boring! I like to watch films, that's about it. If there's no good films on, I don't watch it. I think it's a relationship ruiner as well, it certainly is for a libido. I know that from experience, my exes loved gorming out in front of the TV all night and they only wanted sex after finishing watching whatever crap it is they watch xD It's weird xD

What really annoys me is when you are just watching it for the sake of it. Example, when you've seen the same episodes of Family Guy etc. and you still sit and watch it over and over again. WHY? You've already bloody watched it a hundred times! So much so that you know all the bloody lines! No point! 

You could be do something with that time, like spending time with your family or doing something productive. And when you're watching it, you hardly have any conversation with anyone in the room, every single day and allllll night. It's kind of a waste of time. Dunno if anyone else feels that way but I do xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...