Monday 2 April 2012

Today...

...my withdrawals are better. Bit dizzy and I cry randomly but MEH, what's changed? xD

I spent like 3 hours today turning myself into an Na'vi (from Avatar) because I really do have no life...here's the nearly finished result xD

That's how bored I was xD


Felt a bit crappy today too, Ben's been preoccupied all day so I didn't have much to do besides annoy Bear. Although she turned it around on me when, somehow, she learned how to throw her toys at me O.o Weird dog!


So I'm going to find someone to annoy for an hour or so online xD Good night folks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...