Sunday 1 April 2012

'Sup :D

Good day today with the sister and mister. It's her birthday tomorrow so I took her out for a meal. She's going out for another one tomorrow, the greedy mare! ;D

My withdrawal symptoms have been back, not as bad but it's just the weird brain shock thing that makes it scary. One minute you're fine and the next you have no idea where you are and every feels shaky and weak. But I knew it was coming today so it was much less scary than yesterday! I can do this. It turns out being on that tablet for so long was making me worse instead of better. I have woke up before 12pm every single day since I've stopped and I feel much better. SO the thing that was supposed to help me was hindering me! Typical world ;D

Have a good night dudes :D

NX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...