Got to put a message in Front for his birthday and they actually put it in! :D
I'm Nik aka DovahNiik, a 31 year old super-nerd with dreams of becoming a horror novelist. This is my blog on the day-to-day life of a socially-impaired mother.
Wednesday, 25 April 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...
-
Bit irritated at the moment. Won't to too far into detail as there are some people on Facebook who would moan at this and I can't re...
-
It's getting easier every day, I've not cried half as much as I did last week. I lost six pounds of weight in total and most of that...
-
Never felt anything like this in my life. Wish I'd never taken those tablets for four years. Not one doctor ever mentioned that I'd ...
HA! No way! Good on ya! ;)
ReplyDeleteCompletely forgot I did it 'til my sister said, "You never told me you were in Front!" haha :D
DeleteThanks :D