Friday 30 November 2012

Friday.

Bit irritated at the moment. Won't to too far into detail as there are some people on Facebook who would moan at this and I can't remember how to stop this posting on there xD

I just find the ignorance I've seen in the past week or so really disappointing. I thought higher of some people. I always treat people how I want them to treat me and its annoying when people don't do the same.

But I hold a grudge for a very long time so I'll remind them of that when they need me. I'm not a doormat....mainly because I don't like feet xD

Starting to worry a little about the future now; mostly because I'm off anxiety medication now. Doing well though, didn't think I'd be able to handle it. But I'm getting there, its not as bad as I thought. Little by little, I'm learning how to cope on my own.

Also, novel update. I'm doing what my guide book suggests and having a break from it, so I can look at it next week with fresh perspective.

It looks done to me though, one last spell check by hand, not Word and then I'll let my chosen, trusted, few read it and see what they think. After that, all being well, if it needs mo more editing, I'll start learning about publishers and agents. Fingers crossed :D

Have a good weekend guys, NX

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are doing well, and I'm sure you will continue to do so. I know a published author and only a few years younger than me. He's American so rules and regulations will probably be different but if you want me to have a word with him about that side of books I can or if you'd prefer I can put you in contact with him directly via twitter. May just be helpful to have some background basic info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might be a good idea, I've decided to go through one more time and add a few more relevant scenes but even so, I'm really close to finishing it and the only advice I've got is from a Novel Publishing guide, it might be nice to hear from someone who's been there :)

      Delete
  2. I have recently started to focus on living in the moment. The old "One Day at a Time "adage. It's is also a very prominent subject in bhuddist reading. I try to even live in the moment and now worry about what will happen in the evening when it is merely the morning. It is hard but I think with practice I shall achieve. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty much the advice my doctor gave me, she told me to stop catastrophizing the unknown and just worry about the things in the present....which takes a hell of a lot of worrying off my list. It's going well so far, the only thing I'm worrying about is how much weight I'll gain through Xmas haha thanks :)

      Delete

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...