Tuesday 13 November 2012

Un-Christmas Spirit.

Not feeling particularly cheery at the moment, like a lot of people this time of year my main worry is how I'm going to afford to buy everyone presents. But I think I'll manage it, I always do. Not many people are lucky enough (or at Xmas - unlucky enough xD) two have two mothers, two fathers and three families to buy for this time of year. It's hard work but I think I'll manage xD


        It's just irritating when everyone around you seems to be able to splurge on something awesome, and I feel guilty every time I buy a packet of fags because they're six pound thirty pence. I've worked really hard the past two weeks on getting this novel finished, trying to keep the flat tidy, Bear fed and walked and cooking for Ben, trying to help everyone out and I haven't really felt like it's paid off yet.

          But writing is a hard business to get into, hopefully if I have confidence in myself, I can pull it off....the plan is: get rich, spend something on myself for a change, then move to America and stalk Jared Leto/Gerard Butler/Chris Evans (not the ginger one)/Ryan Reynolds.

That's the plan, it's a good, solid plan with no down sides, of course I'll need to learn how to drive, so I'll need an airfield to practice in (so I don't massacre millions of people xD) and then I'm all set.

Applications to be my sidekick can be sent to my Blogger account. xD

NX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...