Wednesday 14 November 2012

Today.

Switched to a Google+ Profile, no idea what that means or what I'm doing but it seemed like a good idea at the time xD

Playing FarCry 2 again today, got into it again after finishing Dead Island ...which is epic may I add :D Apart from the constant need to repair weapons, which costs LOADS and carrying a thousand items that you have no idea if you ever need XD

But I love FC2, it's a HUGE game. The only downside is the lack of weapons you can carry, yeah I know, in RL you wouldn't be able to carry loads either, but it's not RL it's a game! I want to carry more weapons!

Oh and the fact that I have no idea what the weapon names are so when it comes to upgrading, I don't know what I'm upgrading or if I've even ever used them >.< I know a few well known weapons e.g. AKs, the Dragunov or UZIs and a rocket launcher is pretty obvious but the others I don't know and I'm pretty sure I've wasted all my diamonds upgrading the shotgun I've ever used :/

SO yeah, change that for number 3 Ubisoft, otherwise I'll be nagging you all year and that's a torture you won't bear xD

Will write more when I can be arsed, Nik out

NX

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I have been hooked on Borderlands 2, but Black Ops came out.. so I have been non stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. World of war craft is where it is at!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...