Friday 23 November 2012

Winter has come!

It's not the Coca-Cola adverts that start the beginning of winter for me, nor the shitty weather or lack of money. In the Barnett house, it starts when I open the lobby hole door and pull out the massive 13 tog winter quilt....then when I'm putting it on the bed, Bear crawls inside the sheet cover and can't find her way back out >.< 

That's how my winter has begun. It will follow with moaning about money, Seasonal Affective Disorder and putting on around five pounds of weight...then moaning about that too. 

They say us British are weather-hardened but I think that's pants. We moan when it's hot, we moan when it's cold. We moan because we're moaning. It's the British Way. Now those Nords...they're weather-hardened....


NX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...