Wednesday 15 June 2011

And today...

I am in a very good mood. Hopefully what I've been waiting for all week is about to happen, should find out some time this week. It looks like it's going my way so I'm keeping my hopes up. Things are getting better :)
                       --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another topic, my little dog is starting to worry me, he's been a bit restless today and making a lot of groaning noises. He's 14 years old and showing signs of dementia. Trying my best to keep him calm and get him to go to sleep but he starts shaking for no reason. Bless him, I know dog's act strange when they're old so I'm trying not to worry too much. He did just come in my room, fart, and then go back out again so his sense of humour hasn't been touched by age HAHA. Little sod xD

                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just finished Gray Matter, really enjoyed that game, the story was lovely and I got a good week or so's play out of it. Can't afford any more games at the moment so I'm playing STALKER still. It's a good game, get's a bit repetitive having to keep walking backwards and forwards to different places, it wouldn't be so bad if the loading times weren't horrendous. I still stick to my point that it could have used a 'fast travel' option. I've been through the same area a 100 times, I don't need to do it again xD

The mutants on it are weird. The Brain Squasher or whatever its called is pretty freaky. Hopefully not gonna see many more of those O.O

And I get really confused with ammo types on this game, if ammo didn't weight anything, it wouldn't matter. But I always end up with thousands of bullets for a gun I don't have and none for my bloody Desert Eagle! Which kicks ass xD

Anyway, I'm off to bed now I've had a good blog, night night!

NX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...