Thursday 30 June 2011

My week.

Well I've moved house! Got myself a beautiful flat up the street from here, lovely sized rooms etc.

Just got my bed and a few boxes of ladies crap to shift and I'm all moved. Once the carpets are moved in I'll move the fishtank and show Jeff, Logan and Bill their new home xD It's an awesome place, I'm allowed pets etc as normal :D

Ben's trying to convince me to get a Husky once we're settled. And knowing me, I'll give in hahaha. Monday is when I get all the paints etc. So that's painting day. Just gotta pick my colours and stuff ^_^

It's so awesome how quickly it's happened, I feel genuinely lucky to not only have a place, but have one in the place I wanted it, it's really hard to get a place around here.

I have a great family, great place to live and an even better boyfriend! <3

Love you baby

NX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...