Wednesday 8 June 2011

Wednesday Times.

Well I've done it! After two days of sitting behind a sewing machine, I've made myself a new skirt with a lace trim! It is good for a first go, if I say so myself :) I'm going to wear it when I'm out Friday night because I am pleased with my creation! xD

I love having a new hobby, something challenging to get my teeth into. The only problem is the noise, it drives my mum crazy! HAHA.

And on a slightly irritated note: I, Nicola JB have managed to sprain my whole leg and ankle whilst sat on a chair! O.o

I was just sat with my legs under me, turned around and then the whole thing went numb for a few minutes and then the horrid, annoying sprain pain came through it. I'm sat in a bandage that Ben put on for me right now, to get help with the pain. ONLY I could do that while not moving!! HAHA.

Accident prone isn't even the word for me xD

NX

Ooh ooh! Nearly forgot to add that I've been replaying STALKER: Shadow Of Chernobyl with my boyfriend today and even though it's bugged and glitched to pieces, I can't help but be addicted to it. There's just something about it that makes me want to keep playing. I do like the lack of music, it does make you feel really isolated as I can imagine a post-nuclear disaster area would feel if it were crawling with mutant piggys. xD

So, if you're gonna play it, maybe get the update patch first (like I'm doing now xD) and have a bash! And let me know if you can get the brightness to stay UP on your game. Mine keeps returning to default which is too dark xD

NX again xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...