Sunday 18 February 2018

We have a new kitten!

We have a new addition to our family - no, you sadistic f**** I haven't had another child - she is a kitten called Cleo! Look at that face! 

Should have called her Phantom!
She's six months old and she's not scared of anything, she absolutely loves snuggling me and even Bear has taken to her. They sleep together now in the afternoon which is unusual for Bear as she's usually as anti-social as I am! My daughter loves her, she cried yesterday because Daddy took her away in a cat-box to get her microchipped. 

I've never had a cat before so everything she does is new to me. She's never had a 'Nik' before either so our interactions are sort of like deep studies of an unknown species. She has taken to my random bouts of song throughout the day now too, so that's good. I have noticed that I seem to be the victim of her hunts quite a lot more than the other members of the family, she goes out of her way to hunt me down whenever I'm moving or breathing. I'm playing Farcry: Primal at the moment so it's kind of like I need to throw some bait to tame her a little better. I'll be honest, I love it. She's brought so much fun and laughter to the household. 

The rest of us are doing great; full of cold at the moment but that's just what happens whenever the weather turns mildly cold around here. My Lara is now 2.5 years old and she thinks she's the leader of the pack. Cute as a button though. 


Look at that face! Not mine, mine looks worn out. Being a mother is quite difficult - and I only have one! I was planning on writing a little more here but it has just occured to me that my household has gone deathly silent and I can feel the panic rising in my chest as I realise I've left the box of chocolates on the counter and left the toddler downstairs. RIP Dairy Milk box :( 

NX 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...