Tuesday 22 January 2013

Quick blog at dads.

Well we've got another day of snow, I know it's a pain for some but it makes everything absolutely beautiful. Especially on the trees behind the house. I keep meaning to get out there with my camera before it melts but I forget. There's icicles on everything as well, and I may be being immature here but I bloody love icicles xD I put one down the back of Ben's jeans the other day, he wasn't as impressed with it as I was xD

Dad's having a nap and Chuck, his Patterdale is trying to get freaky with my leg thanks to my dog coming into season. Many male dogs have been watching me closely the last few days because of Bear's scent. It's un-nerving XD

Not feeling too badly today, my stomach is still healing nicely and I haven't had a panic attack in....God I can't remember, 4 days? That is astounding to me.

Will update again soon!

NX 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...