Thursday 19 September 2013

Quick post.

To say I'm reading Clive Barker's Hellbound Heart and - after looking at the cover and not realising what film was based on the book - I realise I'll never be a detective. This is the cover:


Yup, that's right, it's Hellraiser. I didn't get that, though it was 11.30pm so I guess my brain switches off that late. I've read a few pages in and it's only when the book described one of the Cenobites (nope, the word Cenobite didn't give me a clue either :/) that I realised it was Pinhead. I haven't mentioned this before but Hellraiser really scares me, I can't explain exactly why but it does. So the book has now become a lot scarier to me - which, in true Nik style - makes me want to read it ten times more xD 

It's my first Clive Barker book and I love my horror so I'm excited about it. Will do a little review when I've finished it :D 

P.S. If you guys have any more good horror novelists, let me know :D 

NX 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...