Thursday 27 December 2012

Mum.

I really miss her. I've lost my best friend. She was the only person that phoned me daily just to ask how I am, everyone else was busy with their own things. I saw mum and dad every day, they asked where I was if I missed a day. I'm gonna miss that so much.

Hopefully the family will still be close after this, I'll still see dad every day but I'll never have another conversation with mum about absolutely nothing at all. She'll never tell me not to play the computer without my glasses on again. My mind just can't get around that.

How can she be here one week and the next week, our world has turned upside down and she's gone?

I love you mum, so Fucking much. If I had one with it would be to have you back home with us. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...