Monday 1 October 2012

Birthday!

It was my birthday on Wednesday and it was pretty good.

Saw all the family and they gave me some awesome presents.

Ben got me a hairdryer, computer chair, Dead Island: Game Of The Year ED and Operation Raccoon City.

Got quite a lot of cash from my family.

My dad bought me an amber necklace, posh choccies and a really awesome quill and ink:

Beautiful :D
My sister bought me a beer hat, with those pipes in the side to drink out of beer cans, it's pretty cool xD

and some more bath stuff/perfumes etc. So I'm pretty happy.

Learning how to write calligraphy now for my new pen, it's really beautiful.

And Dead Island is so good, I absolutely love that game xD
NX

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I'm late, but happy birthday. I'll remember next year. I like Dead Island, but some of those later enemies can get tough. You'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :) that's okay :D

      Yeah I'm starting to notice that now! The Thugs are the toughest I've seen so far, still early days, I enjoy exploring but bloody hell it's hectic. They respawn so you never have a safe spot haha.

      Delete

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...