Monday 8 October 2012

Neck pain leaving.

So I've had a week without the dreaded neck pain that's been depressing me for the past year. So I think it's finally decided to bugger off.

It coincides with the fact that Ben bought me a new computer chair, a more posture friendly one. Mine was over 7 years old and it was way too small. I had to look UP to the screen and apparently that's really bad for your neck. It shortened the muscles in my neck so that I couldn't look down or left or right without severe pain, and with me doing a lot of writing lately, I've been sat at the PC for long periods of time.

Hopefully it'll continue to get better and the muscles will stretch out more because I got so tired of being on pain-killers like co-dydramol. They work but they make you so fuzzy that you can't move. Apparently they're really addictive too, I haven't found that, but that's most likely because I'm too nervous about being a drug addict to actually ever be one. Anxiety is good for something I guess xD

So now I get back to writing my novel without worrying about pain. Good job too because it's close to be complete :D

NX


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better, and I hope I get to read your finished novel. I've read what you wrote in the past. Someone replied to a tweet that you should dye your hair blonde? For what it's worth from me, what I said in my last comment still stands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I won't dye my hair back blonde again, I prefer being dark, blonde is not a good look for me xD

      And of course you can, it's far from finished at the moment but I'm making progress every day :) xxx

      Delete

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...