Saturday 17 August 2013

Back!

I'm back again :)

It's been a while since I posted last, I've not really had much time for long blogs, I've had such a stressful few weeks that I thought it's better I left it otherwise I'd have just spend the past two weeks swearing about people. 

I did have a nice week when I bought Dishonoured, because it's nice to escape from the humdrum to do something interesting :P

 I'm currently trying to work up the courage to send off my submission letter to an agent (I finished the book) but with my confidence being at a low at the moment, I've been finding it really hard. 

I know that in May, I was on top of the world, I had just gotten engaged (not sure if I've mentioned that or not but yeah, he proposed) and so I'm bound to have a low period, which is what I'm going through now but everything's driving me crazy. 

I can't remember the last time I saw anyone around me actually smile. It's really bringing me down at the moment. I just want to grab my dog and take her to somewhere that's as far from here as I can. Just so I can be cheery and happy without someone bringing me down.

I'm having a hard enough time as it is trying to keep myself cheery with the HELL of a two weeks I've had; I've had to sort out so many problems that aren't anything to do with me, then come home to the same thing Every. Single. Night. and I keep getting this image of me doing the same thing every night for the next 40 years and it terrifies me to be honest xD No one even pretends to be happy. At least I try to look happier than I am XD 

Literally gave me a panic attack this afternoon. Are people supposed to feel like that about their lives? 

I'm thinking I need to do something to shake it up a bit, so I can feel happier with myself. First thing is getting this book sent off, the sooner I sort out my writing life, the sooner I can sort the rest of it out. 'Cos you need money for everything, I hear xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...