Wednesday 19 September 2012

Resident Evil 6 Jacket?

So a look on the Resident Evil Official Facebook page tells us that the new Resident Evil 6 game is out October 2nd. Great stuff!

It also tells us that you can order Leon S, Kennedy's jacket, a replica of course, (we know he's not real....*ahem*)....with a Collector's Edition of the game! Sounds awesome right? So I go through the checkout process to see how much it's going for and then I see the price: £899.

Nope, I'm not shitting you, that's the real price. Now, I don't know much about leather prices but I'm pretty sure leather jackets aren't that expensive. The Collecter's Edition without the jacket is £50 so you're basically paying around £849 for a jacket.

I LOVE Resident Evil, I love Leon too but since he's not real and hasn't actually worn the jacket (and unfortunately can't be posted IN the jacket for me) I won't be paying that price for it. Seriously Capcom? You don't need money that badly. Do you?


So you want the jacket but don't want to spent all your money and end up bankrupt from it? Me either. So I entered 'Leon's jacket' into eBay, low and behold, these are what I found.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Resident-Evil-6-Leon-S-Kennedy-Real-Leather-Jacket-/261096144745?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&var=&hash=item3cca8aff69#ht_2792wt_1397

This is the same jacket, with Leon's stripes down the side and is much cheaper. £54.99 to be precise in Faux Leather, if you want real leather then you can go to 84.99. Still much cheaper than Capcom's pricing.

And this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Resident-Evil-6-Leon-S-Kennedy-Black-Real-Leather-Jacket-/271053215576?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item3f1c07d758#ht_882wt_1397

is £80 and real leather. There are a few more in the UK and many in the USA so you CAN have that jacket without bankruptcy.

Will I be getting one? Most likely, it's my birthday coming up and if I get money, God knows I'm going to blow it on this :D

NX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...