Friday 22 June 2012

RIP, My Pippin.

Never felt such heart wrenching sadness in my life.

I couldn't go in with mum to watch him, I panicked and went outside with dad, Ben went in with her, crying. That kindness is the reason he's my soulmate. There's no one else in the world with a bigger heart than him.

Pip loved him too, even when we thought he couldn't recognize anyone, he always went to Ben. Chased him and tried to bite his foot xD

This sadness is ...there's no word for it.

Pip was my best friend and my little baby. He'll always be remembered as the little Jack Russell who used to bite my feet and lay with when I was sad.

I'm glad hes at peace and no longer suffering. I'll carry that burden until we meet again.

I love you puppy, I always will. You are the best friend I'll ever have. See you soon, love mum xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...