Thursday 21 June 2012

Pip.

Had loads. Finally they've stopped. The feeling is starting to come back in my legs now and I can walk better. Thank God.

People have been so supportive today, its really helped me cope. I'm a nervous wreck but I'm trying to be a strong person. If I can.

He's my best friend, had him 6 weeks after my tenth birthday, which turned out to be his birthday too!

I love Pip more than I can even say. He's my angel. Don't know what I will do without him. He's been there sat on my lap through every heartbreak I've ever had.

Every time I've cried he's come up and not left my side 'til I'm feeling better.

He's everything good in the world and he deserves only the best. The fact he's suffering is killing me inside. I have to strong for him, this is our final favour to him for being the best friend we could ever have.

I love you with all my heart Pip, I always will.

1 comment:

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...