Saturday 31 March 2012

Listening to Labyrinth Soundtrack again like the legend I am xD

So what you guys been upto lately?

I've been trying to get fit, doing all sorts of stomach and arm exercises and walking my dog 'til our feet fall off. Finding it harder to do my stomach without hurting my poorly neck. Got physio for that soon though, I feel so old xD

Twas my doggy's birthday yesterday, she's now the rip old age of 1. xD Very cute girl she is :3

As you've probably realised by now, I have absolutely nothing interesting or productive to add yet or, if you're a woman, any good gossip...working on that right now though ;D

Buh-Bye! NX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...