Sunday 15 May 2011

Moan.

I have my boyfriends cold. It's awful. It has been accompanied by a lovely migraine with an aura. That's the worst part for me, those bloody auras. Very painful! So I'm sat here thinking about writing my Last Will and Testament. (In other words, I'm feeling sorry for myself.)

And a little gamer part here:
Played Hal;f-Life EP1 and now on EP2 with my boyfriend and wpe're on the final battle against both hunters and striders, trying to protect the base from blowing up. The WORST part of the game for me, as not only am I suicidal with cars, but also with anything that blows up...luckily my boyfriend is a bit better at that part than I. Unless it involves doors...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...