Monday 30 May 2011

Bloody Hell.

frightened myself to death this morning!

A bird squawked outside my window and woke me up so scared that I had a numb hand. then me being me, I thought I wad having a stroke and started an hour long, bloody awful panic attack!

bloody numb hand, gonna go to the doctors next week as recommended by a friend just to make sure it's not neurological...and maybe tell them to knock some sense in.

So tired of panic attacks. especially at half 6 in the morning. It has literally exhausted me. well you hyperventilate, having a racing heart and have adrenaline pump through your body for an hour whilst crapping yourself and see how great you feel! I can literally not clench a fist I'm that tired. So I'm gonna have another nap and hopefully the demon bird won't do it again xD

on a lighter subject: my dad hath given me a laptop so I now have a working spacebar ! Oh the joy!

NX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...