Friday 25 October 2013

Progress Report.

So I've sent Plagued off to an editor since I am self-publishing on Amazon and other ebook publishers.

I decided to do that because the publishing industry is still a little out of my depth at the moment and I've heard some good things about this being a good way into the industry. Of course, the book could be pants and flop but at this point, I don't care. If you don't try, you don't get. It's all progress.

I'm really nervous and excited to be in the editing stage and I found mine through Elance.com, which is amazing as I can view other work that's been done by the freelancers and their reviews of that work. I'm thinking about advertising my own services as an image restorer on there and also to do some freelance writing.

So, it's an exciting yet nervous time in the Nik household, it's scary to put yourself out there without knowing what's going to happen, but it's also exciting as it's completely new to me.

Hope you guys are all well and enjoy your weekend!
NX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...