Thursday 10 November 2011

Afternoon :D

Had a really good weekend, tired out now, even two days later! :D

But that's not what's on my mind, the things that are on my mind are:

SKYRIM is out on the 11th and I don't have the money to buy it! What in the God's name am I going to do?! D: I can't stop thinking about it. It's going to be AWESOME. Like seriously awesome :O I need to save all my money to get people's presents for Xmas. Pissing nobbers!! XD

and the second thing is that Fenris on DragonAge 2 is really over-rated. He's a bitch to make happy when you're trying to be a good person! Doing everything I would do and he moans and moans. Doesn't seem to mind the flirting though, typical.

 Alistair on DA1 was waaaayyy easier to seduce because he was a nice person too XD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review by Dovahniik Finally finished it! It is one hell of a game, no doubt about it, but there are aspects th...